Juana Watkins, Vice President of Law & Policy and General Counsel, Florida Realtors



Photo of Juana Watkins taken during our interview.



Contact  

Florida Realtors


Transcript

This is a transcript from The Floridaville podcast.  This transcript was created using artificial intelligence so it may not be an accurate account of what was recorded.

Rosanna Catalano  0:08 

This is the Floridaville.  Get to know the people behind the Florida names you know. I'm your host Rosanna Catalano. On this episode we get to know Juana Watkins, the Vice President of Law and  Policy  and General Counsel to the Florida realtors. She tells us about her humble beginnings from a family of sharecroppers to becoming a leader within the largest trade association in the sunshine state. She also shares with us her struggles and victories as a mother of two amazing children, one of whom has autism. We are recording remotely today rather than in our podcast recording studio. I'm in my home in Tallahassee and our guest today is Juana Watkins, who is speaking to us from her office in Orlando, Florida. Welcome to the show.

 

Juana Watkins  1:00 

Thank you so much for having me today.

 

Rosanna Catalano  1:03 

You work for the Florida realtors, which is one of the largest and oldest trade organizations in Florida. Tell us what your organization does.

 

Juana Watkins  1:12 

So, Florida realtors is the voice of real estate for the state of Florida. provide support to 51 local Association of Realtors and 195,000 realtor members here in the state of Florida. We are here to advocate for and protect private property rights in the state of Florida and to provide the products services and tools necessary for our members to be successful within the real estate industry.

 

Rosanna Catalano  1:46 

How many members do you all have?

 

Juana Watkins  1:49 

We have 195,000 members we are the largest trade association in the state of Florida.

 

Rosanna Catalano  1:56 

Wow, I did not know that. Yes, sir. What is your role with the Florida realtors?

 

Juana Watkins  2:02 

So I have the honor of serving as the vice president of law and policy and General Counsel for Florida realtors. And in that role, I oversee a team of 14 attorneys and a paralegal. We provide all of the general legal services for the association and our 135 employees. We have an office here in Orlando, that is our headquarters, as well as an office in Tallahassee that houses our public policy team. So the organization is very large and the legal needs are huge, but our primary service is a Legal Hotline that provides support to our members we answer somewhere in the neighborhood of 74,000 phone calls and emails every year from members to educate them on various Legal topics associated with real estate transactions and real estate law in Florida. So that's our major service. We also do somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 legal updates throughout the state and our local Association and various offices where we educate the members on hot topics related to real estate law here in the state. We provide support to Florida realtors charities, there are for charities associated with Florida realtors. We provide staff counsel to those charities. We write content for our members for our Florida realtors website and our award winning Florida realtors magazine. So we are very busy in the law and policy section over at Florida realtors.

 

Rosanna Catalano  3:45 

What are some of the common questions that you receive from your members?

 

Juana Watkins  3:49 

So in that 74,000 phone calls and emails a year I'm sure you can imagine the topics are very diverse and wide ranging. A lot of the questions that we receive are about the newsletter we plublish for the members to use. So we have a forms library called form simplicity that members can use to facilitate real estate transactions. We have two families of contracts the Florida realtors, Florida Bar contract that we've published in coordination with the Florida Bar. And we also have the contract for sale and purchase that we publish for realtor members specifically. So most of the questions that we receive would be related to some aspect of those forms the financing section because the buyer has run into financing difficulties, maybe it's something dealing with permitting or title problems or something of that nature during the course of the transaction. That's I think the majority of the questions that we receive, but sometimes they are really unique and challenging aspects of the transaction like disclosure issues unique to that other properties flooding, let's say that a member may have questions about sometimes licensing and regulatory issues that are not related to the transaction but to the member license. So we receive a variety of questions from our members and it's our pleasure to help navigate those waters with them.

 

Rosanna Catalano  5:22 

I had a good friend of mine that was a real real estate litigation attorney in South Florida and she said it always came down to mirrors and chandeliers.

 

Juana Watkins  5:33 

Fixtures. Absolutely. That's a very popular question. With respect to the contract. Yes.

 

Rosanna Catalano  5:42 

So COVID-19 has changed our economy quite drastically in the last couple of months. How has the real estate market been affected by it?

 

Juana Watkins  5:51 

So, you know, one of the best parts of my job is I get to work alongside with an incredible leadership team here at Florida Realtors, whether it's our elected leadership, our amazing CEO Margy Grant, or the incredible vice presidents or directors on the senior management team here at the Florida realtors, our staff, and we have a fantastic chief economist and research department and they are well abroad, they stay well abreast of all of the trends with respect to the housing market here in Florida. And so I wouldn't dare quote statistics because Brad would probably kill me, because I'd get it all wrong, but I will tell you just from a 20,000 kind of foot level, it's not as bad as we initially thought. Alright, so initially, there was a lot of fear and uncertainty with respect to the transactions, people wanting to cancel transactions, many people actually canceling transactions. And so we saw these steep declines, you know, 20 to 30% kind of numbers. Without getting into really the specifics of the statistics, but I will say that there is a hope and a belief that the turnaround, the recovery for the real estate industry will be a lot shorter than for many of the industries heavily impacted by cobit. And I can tell you from the hotline, because our calls are really great indicators of the real time anecdotal kind of what's happening in the market, we have members who will call and say, listen, yesterday I was sitting with my buyer and this question came up. So whereas researches looking at the statistical data over a period of time that has passed and alabs our calls are telling us what's happening like now, you know, sometimes they are literally meeting with the science now. So, in the weeks initially following COVID, we saw a lot of folks calling because transactions were falling apart. And the last three weeks or so, we have lots of members calling, and they're saying, I am writing an offer, and my buyer wants to do the following. You know, how do I accomplish that? So many of the calls that we're getting now are dealing with new transactions where they're bringing together buyers and so they are saying I'm listing a property and the seller has a question about I think what we are seeing on the hotline and what we are hearing from members is that customers are their buyers are ready to buy and sellers are ready to sell.

 

Rosanna Catalano  8:47 

I did not know that about the housing market right now. That's great. Mm hmm.

 

Juana Watkins  8:51 

Yeah, there's a there's a lot of cautious optimism but optimism all the same.

 

Rosanna Catalano  8:57 

What are you hearing from members with regards to real estate transactions impacted by the Corona virus. Is there anything new or different in those transactions?

 

Juana Watkins  9:09 

Well, um, there were a few things that prevented the transactions from being business issues. I'll say that, you know, we had the fear factor, which I've already kind of mentioned, where folks just did not know kind of what to do next. And so you had to deal with that, right? Fear is a real, it's real to the buyer and the seller who don't really know how governmental restrictions and travel restrictions and all of these things would impact the transaction. So that was a reality. From our members perspective, though, they had some practical considerations and some concerns that we had to help them navigate. The first is access to the properties. You know, we are an industry accustomed to taking prospects to home into homes. Whether it's for individual showings or houses, or whatever the case may be. And so, this lockdown approach this isolation approach made it very difficult to do basic aspects of the real estate transaction like show the property to a potential buyer or tenant, inspect the property for an inspection period under a transaction, appraise the property for financing. So, one of the things we had to really think about and come up with creative solutions to was access to property. Another consideration was the actual performance of the contractual obligations of the parties you know, especially early on when we started to see restrictions restrictions, by governments restrictions by businesses restrictions by a for travel, you know, where you have a New York fire, who needs to travel to Florida to inspect the property and They can't, how does that impact their contractual obligations to perform and so we ended up needing to kind of develop tools to help the members assist their customers to avoid defaults and to keep the transactions together. So things like attendance to contract to help with some of these contractual formance obligations, the timing of it all, whether it's granting additional time or something to that effect. So we, we developed some tools for our members to use as a part of the contract to help they're in another kind of interesting twist that we started to see very early on, was with respect to lending, right. So you had buyers who had either delays in the lending process or lenders who stopped underwriting certain types of loans that the buyer had even been approved for and just needed, funded by closing that a lender suddenly decided for their own business purposes they wouldn't fun. So, you know, thinking through those practical consequences of this pandemic and trying to help the members navigate those transactions, those were challenges but that's what we do we want to we say that our members success is our business and helping them to successfully this transaction to closing for the buyer and seller is is what we pride ourselves in doing.

 

Rosanna Catalano  12:32 

You've been an attorney for more than 20 years now. Has your focus always been real estate?

 

Juana Watkins  12:39 

Not at all. Um, listen, I wanted to be the next Johnnie Cochran. I left law school determined to be a criminal defense attorney. I had done what we call an externship in law school as a Certified Legal intern at the public defender's office in Pensacola. And I got a taste for trial work and that is what I wanted to do. So I left Tallahassee in 1998 December of 98. I moved down to Central Florida to work at the orange and Osceola County Public Defender's Office. I loved it. I loved the drama of Trial work, I loved criminal law. But the public defender's office is a tough gig. It is hard work. The caseload was unbelievable. I think I started with a whopping $22,000 a year as a salary with student loans, right. So it was definitely a labor of love. I did that for two years. And I needed to make a little money. So a friend of mine that I worked with there, the peace office suggested that I go work at a state agency here in Orlando, the division of real estate had never heard of it. didn't know anything about state government other than what I knew from Tallahassee had not planned on it at all. And so I went there with like a two three year plan in mind, I thought, I'll go there. Probably had a kid. I got married in year 2000. Probably have a kid, buy a house, and go back to practicing criminal law on my own hang the shingle. And within two years, I was Chief Attorney for the agency. And a year after that, I was acting director for the agency and I kind of got my first real taste of state government leadership. I found what was for me at that time, my calling and that's what I wanted to do.

 

Rosanna Catalano  14:48 

From there, where did you end up working?

 

Juana Watkins  14:51 

Well, I said it was my calling and it was except you know, state government work can be even more trying that. The public defender's office and so Wow, it was it was exciting. It was exciting. So I stayed at the agency until 2005. And if I'm honest, I was just completely exhausted. I love my role as Chief Attorney because that's what I they brought in a director finally, and I went back to being Chief Attorney and it was a great place and I love the people and I love the work. I was working with literal estate Commission and the Florida real estate appraisal portals. fantastic work. But I was exhausted by state government. So I knew several of the attorneys from my job had gone to work at this place call at that time, Florida Association of Realtors. So I thought, let me call over there to see what they have open. Maybe I'll go there. See if I like it. I made a phone call turned out someone had just quit a couple of days ago from the law and policy section of the Florida Realtors. I left the state and came over here to Florida Realtors to work on that hotline that I now supervise. And I spent three amazing years here with this management team loved it. And it was just a fantastic place to be great boss, great coworkers. But I knew that I left the state of Brooklyn, I felt that that's where I belonged at that stage in my life, and that I had not well and truly left it all on the field. Say government is a calling it is a service. It really is public service. And I felt like I was called to do it. I just felt like I couldn't keep doing it when I was in it. So I needed to go back and I needed To finish what I felt like I started when I was there. So the Deputy Director, job opened, and I went back to the division of real estate and I stayed there from 2008 to 2017.

 

Rosanna Catalano  17:18 

And then you came to the Florida realtors where you are now.

 

Juana Watkins  17:21 

I did I so, so I was deputy director for four years and I became director so I was really really excited and honored to be appointed director right, because, you know, I'm not like this politically savvy person, but I work really hard for the agency. So I was really thankful for the opportunity to serve as director for those six and a half years. And, and I honestly felt like I left it all on the field director, Director of any agency for six and a half years. That's a long time and so it was a great run, but I was looking for something more fulfilling I needed to grow personally. rationally and I didn't feel like I was growing like I felt like I was on autopilot. and professional development and growth is really important to me. And so I just felt like I needed something new. I loved the state agency. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do next, right. I was really thankful that this door was open. But at first you're kind of like this just looks weird on the resume division of real estate, Florida Realtors, Division of Real Estate, Florida Realtors, like that just looks crazy by anybody's standards. But it was the door was open. And so I was thankful for it. And I loved it here the first time again, amazing people wonderful opportunities. So at the end of the day, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. And my boss, my boss now, who was General Counsel at the time called and said she needed someone to do a six month contract, because her director of executive offices was going on leave and So I said, Sure, I'll do a six month contract and that six month contract turned into a six month contract. And then she got promoted to CEO and I got promoted to general counsel and it is it is the honor of a lifetime. Great story.

 

Commercial for Rocket Ship Consultants  19:21 

This episode of the Floridaville is brought to you by Rocket Ship Consultants. Let us help you launch your career, your business, your podcast or your live stream. Follow us on Facebook and on Instagram and visit our website at www.rocketshipconsultants.com.

 

Rosanna Catalano  19:45 

So we've gone over your professional life. Tell us about your family.

 

Juana Watkins  19:50 

I come from one of those big crazy Southern families. My parents are both from rural Alabama and they are, I come from really, really humble beginnings. Okay. I am the American Dream personified. I have to tell you so you know, these are interesting times we live in and I will just say that my mother and father, both, they grew up in Wilcox County, Alabama, really, really small town. I love it there because of the incredible sense of community. But it is not a booming Metropolis and there's not a lot of commercial development and opportunity in the area. And so, like many young black kids growing up in the 40s and 50s, in rural Alabama, they left school very early on, and their business was sharecropping and picking cotton. So I am literally one generation away from the cotton fields of rural Alabama. So, as they became adults, they desired more to life. Obviously they both ended up in Pensacola, which is not a couple hours away from Wilcox County. And they both have always had an amazing, amazing workout all my life, they've worked multiple jobs, they've always had this incredible dignity and work, determination to always improve. I make tomorrow better than yesterday for themselves and for their children. And so their marriage ended when I was three years old, which is fine because my mom and dad and subsequently my step mom have always set the example for how you set aside any water under the bridge as adults and raise your children cooperatively. And so I have been on the receiving end of three amazing parents who've decided to raise me and love me in cooperatively, so, I am the youngest of five, and the baby of the family, not just the youngest, but the baby that has meaning. We are a close knit family, lots of nieces and nephews, an incredible group of people, older sisters and ministry, oldest brothers in construction, middle sisters, a cook, the younger youngest brother who's older than me, obviously, as a police officer, first black Lieutenant and in his department's history. I'm the attorney. So we have done very well but it's because we have amazing parents who stood behind us and always want it better for us and gave us that opportunity never allowed us to accept mediocrity and always encouraged Just to believe in the possibilities of tomorrow and so that's me grew up in Pensacola went to school undergrad at Florida a&m University has seven heels up there though rattlers. School of Business and Industry grad and then went to college went to law school at Florida State. Go Noles Left Tallahassee in '98 moved down to Orlando. Got married to one of my good friends from high school. We stayed married for 15 years. Unfortunately, the marriage ended but the friendship did not. So we are raising our children cooperatively. Speaking of children, I have an amazing 17 year old daughter beautiful brains. Future. marine biologists slash computer scientists kind of like Jacques Cousteau meets Bill Gates, I guess I don't know. Maybe she'll develop some specialized microchips for the dolphin. I don't know.

 

Rosanna Catalano  24:07  

That's wonderful. That's wonderful. Do you have any other children?

 

Juana Watkins  24:11 

I do. I do. So in addition to my daughter, who is my also my drummer, she's very musically inclined. I have a son who is 13 years old. He is phenomenal. Great kid. He is. He loves electronics. He is my soccer player. He loves playing soccer with his friends. And Caleb is my special baby.  He has been diagnosed with autism. For the last 10 years now, autism and epilepsy actually, but fortunately that epilepsy is fairly dormant, but his Autism is not but you know, he's an amazing child with a courage and determination that makes me love him all. The more That's very sweet.

 

Rosanna Catalano  25:01 

When did you realize that something was going on with Caleb?

 

Juana Watkins  25:06 

Well, you know, I knew there was something different when he was about 18 months old. He just he hit all his milestones, the way that you know, you read in the books, they're supposed to do certain things that three months, six months, he did all of those things, but about 18 months, so I started to see a difference. And he had had his first seizure by then. So I was told that it's probably because of the seizure, but they're probably febrile seizures, he'll be fine. It'll just take a little extra time but he'll hit all his milestones, he'll be fine, but he wasn't making eye contact. And so at night, I would overcompensate and I would sink to them and kind of stare in his eyes to kind of force the issue of eye contact and he was receptive. It just wasn't naturally occurring the way it would with some I noticed He would play alongside other children, but he wouldn't play with other children. So when the other kids are pushing their cars and to each other, he wanted to push the car, but he wanted to push the car alongside them, but not with them. And so you just start to notice these things. It's just a little different. And then they lined stuff up just carefully, just so in it. So I just started to notice these things. And I was told again, probably the seizures is probably fine, but he was about 18 months old when I noticed and then he was too when I finally raised the issue at his two year old, well child visit with his pediatrician.

 

Rosanna Catalano  26:47 

What advice would you give to other parents that might be noticing something in the development of their child?

 

Juana Watkins  26:55 

Don't ignore the early warning signs. No parent ever wants to embrace the idea that something is different with their child. Right? But you cannot ignore early signs. It doesn't mean there's autism at it, you know, worst case scenario, you figure if something is off or something is different, like, initially, we thought it was speech. And so he went to speech therapy that only helped him in the long term. The speech therapy didn't resolve the issue, but it certainly helped the issue, right. So don't ignore the warning signs and advocate for your child. So many times people said to me when I would say yeah, but my daughter was able to at this age and people dismiss me and said, you know, boys and girls are just different. Well, yes, boys and girls are different. But I had to become a fierce advocate for my son and I had to make sure that people heard me because there's an attitude of every time is different, and that is true. Every child is different. But we know our children. And so I would just say, don't ignore the signs because early testing is key. You know, when Caleb started this journey, they were, you know, the statistics from Autism Speaks was that one in 88 kids would be diagnosed with autism. Now, they say one in 54 kids in 10 years, we've seen that type of prevalence in autism. And so I just encourage you don't, don't ignore it. If you believe your child may have something different about them, whether it's autism or whatever it is advocate protesting and figure out what it is so that you can address it.

 

Rosanna Catalano  28:45 

What resources would you recommend to other parents of autistic children that helped you on your journey as a mom?

 

Juana Watkins  28:53 

So for me, I immediately connected with Autism Speaks, they are an amazing organization. They have cracked the code, they understand what to do. I felt like when I got the diagnosis, even though I already knew deep down, just hearing it, it was like a Mack truck hitting me. You're not prepared for it. And so you have this period where you don't know what to do. But Autism Speaks hat. They have an incredibly robust resource guide to help you know what to do step by step by step. So they have this toolkit, you know what to do in the first 100 days to literally walk you through what to do. And so that became my playbook preteen Caleb, helping me understand how to assemble the team of specialists that I needed to be able to give him exactly what he needed. And so after my kind of pity party, I went about the business of getting him He needed an Autism Speaks became my go to. There are a lot of other regional organizations, state organizations, you know, various programs that you can sign up for. But that was the starting point for me. And the other thing I will say, yeah, you need team Caleb, you need the speech therapists, occupational therapists, behavior therapists and things like that, but assemble that village. And so yeah, that's great advice for parents whose child is is diagnosed with autism, but for a family member, of a parent of a child who's diagnosed, let me say something to you. insist on being on the team insist on being a part of that village. Even when that parent says I got it. They ain't got it. I don't care how proud they are and how much they insist that nobody knows their child like them and nobody I need you know, can help them take care of it. They need help and insist upon it very early on, get involved, let them know that you are there as a part of that team because there will be days where they need that break. And they need to know that you understand and can take it for them. So it takes a village to raise a child but when it comes to a child on the spectrum, it takes a village more so than ever before.

 

Rosanna Catalano  31:30 

Some good advice. You know, as a career coach, I've worked with a number of people on the spectrum to help them secure employment. And I'm wondering, what do you wish more employers or people in general understood about this disorder?

 

Juana Watkins  31:47 

Yeah. You know, differently able to still able, right. Autistic people are different, but they are perfectly able they are in some instances they may struggle with social deficits. But Autism Speaks actually has a statistic on their website that estimates of 44% of people on the autism spectrum have an average to above average intelligence 44% it is not by any stretch of the imagination, a diagnosis that indicates subpar intelligence. They are just as bright as anyone else. They are just differently abled. And so for an employer, the one thing that you will come to learn about a person on the spectrum is they are consistent and dependable so long as you give them clear instructions, clear guidance and and kind of a stable environment. You will find no more loyal employee, no more dependable employee, they will be there on time and they will do their job over and over and over again because that repetition is what they ride and crave. In terms of how they live their life, so I wish more employers understand that differently abled does not mean incapable they are, they are perfectly able just in a different way.

 

Rosanna Catalano  33:14 

So we spent some time talking about you as an attorney, as a mom as a daughter, or were you like as a kid?

 

Juana Watkins  33:25 

I was. I was a walking contradiction. There was a part of me that was, you know, shy and reserved and never talked. Then there was this part of me that was like this little Spitfire who is just sassy and smart mouth and but for the most part, you know, I love school. And so that was how I spent my time reading and my bikes growing up were like in pristine condition that never wrote them because I wanted to be inside watching Sesame Street and Reading Rainbows, so I was always a bit of a nerd as a child, but also a little bit spunky.

 

Rosanna Catalano  34:11 

What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?

 

Juana Watkins  34:15 

Goodness, okay, so I have to give you two. Sorry, but I have to give you two.

 

Rosanna Catalano  34:20 

It's okay.

 

Juana Watkins  34:21 

There is the do what you got to do, then you can do what you want to do. That's that practical advice for whether it's your homework and then video games or it's your your job, and then your vacation, right. If you do what's about to do in life, then you'll be set up to be able to do what you want to do. So that's the practical down home Southern way of saying get it done. But the more philosophical advice is the journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. You don't have to kind of have the whole journey mapped out and be able to see everywhere you go in and have the turn by turn GPS direction, you have to have a destination in mind and you have to be willing to travel. So those are the two that kind of stick with me most.

 

Rosanna Catalano  35:24 

Well, we like to end our show with a little fun and we asked all our guests the same seven questions. What would people be surprised to know about you?

 

Juana Watkins  35:35 

That at any given moment in time, I am the funniest person in the room. I am not always the serious lawyer, believe me.

 

Rosanna Catalano  35:47 

When you have guests in town, where's your favorite place to take them?

 

Juana Watkins  35:52 

Disney Springs, every kind of food imaginable. The adults become kids, the kids enjoy being kids. It's just a great place to spend an afternoon.

 

Rosanna Catalano  36:07 

What is the name of a book you recently read that you could not put down or the name of a show you enjoyed binge watching.

 

Juana Watkins  36:16 

I'm more of an audible girl. So instead of a book, I'll give you a show and it's got to be Game of Thrones. I did not watch it at all when it was like out into the last season. And the last season that it was on I binge watched the entire series. So definitely Game of Thrones.

 

Rosanna Catalano  36:37 

Among your close family and friends, what are you best known for?

 

Juana Watkins  36:41 

The humor I just told you. I have that sense of humor for being a comedian.

 

Rosanna Catalano  36:48 

If you have a nickname Who gave it to you?

 

Juana Watkins  36:50 

It's every variation of my first name j j, j, all kinds of variations of j Every family member, I think each sibling has their own variation of it.

 

Rosanna Catalano  37:05 

If you knew you could not fail, what would you attempt?

 

Juana Watkins  37:10 

I would go to culinary school and be a chef. And I'd eventually go on some chef hosted by Gordon Ramsay. And win.

 

Rosanna Catalano  37:24 

You're like bring it Gordon.

 

Juana Watkins  37:25 

That's it.

 

Rosanna Catalano  37:28 

what are the top three things you love about living in Florida?

 

Juana Watkins  37:34 

So definitely the weather, right? Definitely the weather. God, I love the beaches grew up in Pensacola. I mean that Emerald coast area panhandle of Florida just didn't get any better than that sugary, right white sand and those beautiful beaches. It's just it's utopia. And the thing I also like the third thing I'd say is just The diversity of Florida, Miami and Pensacola. The key is and Cocoa Beach. Just Florida is like a lot of little countries all rolled up into one state. Right? So I love the diversity of Florida. You know the cultural diversity that give graphic diversity. It's just a beautiful place and eautiful people of all walks of life. And so I've lived here my whole life and barring something really strange happening. I'll be a Florida girl or life.

 

Rosanna Catalano  38:39 

I love Florida too. Well, you Juana it's been an absolute pleasure speaking with you today.

 

Juana Watkins  38:45 

Likewise, thank you so much. It has been an honor and I appreciate so much an opportunity to share a little bit about who I am.

 

Rosanna Catalano  39:00 

Be sure to subscribe to our podcast and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Check out our website for fun extras about our guests. If you know of a distinguished Floridian making our state shine that we should interview, be sure to contact us through our web page, the Florida bill calm. And speaking of distinguished Floridians. Our editor for this episode was joy Toodle with rocket ship consultants. If you're interested in developing your own podcast or video podcast, be sure to contact joy. Her email address is Joy@rocketshipconsultants.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Juliana Tafur, Documentary Filmmaker & Owner, Orkidea Production Company

Christine Phipps, CEO, Phipps Reporting

Kristie Harris, Associate Vice President of Financial Affairs, University of Central Florida